Private Stock Friday

I will never be able to afford one.

If I did, I think I’d take the 12th fret bird and turn it sideways to spread across 15-5 frets. Outline only.

That would be cool.

I haven't been able to check out the forum in a while and I get here and see this:

psf194-1000-14-jpg.7229

I can't believe that no one else commented on it. What type of wood and color is this? It almost looks like a painting.

I haven't been able to check out the forum in a while and I get here and see this:

psf194-1000-14-jpg.7229

I can't believe that no one else commented on it. What type of wood and color is this? It almost looks like a painting.

I believe this could be the one that's on offer here:
http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-private-stock-hollowbody-ii-piezo-laguna-glow

I already almost dropped over when I saw the "naked" wood a few months ago - this is so extraordinary! If I wouldn't have one already "in the oven" then I might really go for this one. Outstanding!

psf194-1000-14-jpg.7229

With those bridge holes looking like eyes ... Cthulhu lives! :p

Reactions: WJH
Back