Private Stock Friday

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday so far.

Someone sent this picture to us this morning via Twitter, I've never seen this Private Stock before, but appreciated it today.

COoLlcpXAAE3kFX.jpg-large.jpeg

Here's whats going on in the shop this week, a lot of beautiful guitars (plenty in natural wood too)!

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

That fretboard with the Twin Towers inlay is stunningly beautiful. Haunting and yet beautiful on this day.

Lots of stunning shots again Hunter!

And, of course, that Bernie!!!

Hunter, can I post any of these pics on social media (with a credit to you and the thread?)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Having visited the Factory many times, I really enjoy seeing the fellas in action, doing what they do to every day to produce some of of the finest instruments on the Planet!

Great job Hunter!! Great job PRS!

That fretboard with the Twin Towers inlay is stunningly beautiful. Haunting and yet beautiful on this day.

Lots of stunning shots again Hunter!

And, of course, that Bernie!!!

Hunter, can I post any of these pics on social media (with a credit to you and the thread?)

Yes, of course!

awwwww yeah that is the stuff dreams are made of. awesome as always, Thank you :rock:

I forgot to do a tool this week, therefore I am the tool. Sorry!
I know this one. This tool is used to post cool pictures in the private stock thread on Fridays. Definitely one of my favorite tools.:beer:
And Im totally diggin the never forget fret board on PSF 911.

Last edited:
Back