Private Stock Friday

Wonderful PSF!!! If you weren't joking about Hunter, I wish him luck wherever he may be bound.

BTW...I always liked your commentary with the pics on PSF!!!

Awesome PS Shawn! Sorry it didn't work for Hunter. I'll volunteer to drive over and take pics every Friday.

attachment.php

Tasty neck!

Too bad about Hunter. Best of luck to him in his next career move.

Good to see you back Shawn!

Awesome pics Shawn! Welcome back, and I do wish Hunter well, assuming this isn't some sort of practice April Fool's Joke...

The pony boy goldtop... Is that reflection on the top of the back of the guitar in front of it? Or some sort of figure or foil finish??

A monster PSF, thanks Shawn for putting them up along with your awesome captions! I wish Hunter the best. Hopefully PSF lives on in all its glory!

Sorry to hear about Hunter
an thank Shawn for a stellar PSF
we wouldn't accept anything less :beer:

Believe me or not, but during the last week, I went through the 267 pages of this thread... What a rush of so many great guitars!

Before I wasn't even sure that one day I could afford my Private Stock I wanted...
After 267 pages, I'm not even sure that one day I could afford the 5 to 10 Private Stock I now want :)

This is the story of my life and my never ending, always increasing PRS wish-list!

That's a sweet row of matching flame headstocks. Who is commissioning this run of beauties?
IMG_9649_zpsx6uokmib.jpg

Back