Post your Paul's guitar

Anyone have napkins? I seem to be drooling quite a bit

I think I'm between the 2018 Experience model in Copper, which is one of the best guitars I have ever played in my life, and an artist package charcoal with an ebony board (a guitar I have not seen yet).

Both colors in this thread are just gorgeous, the charcoal is amazing. I think the deal breaker is if the charcoal has too much black burst in it. I really like to see the grey in there like the one in this thread. Gorgeous!

Here's my late 2019 WL quilt (nitro, tci, ribbon mahogany back, ziricote fb and mop/paua outlined birds). Hard as h3ll to photograph, very reflective! It was made in early Dec. 2019, right about the time I took my tour, so I wonder if I saw it?? Saw so many that day that they all became a huge blur!

Took some tweaking for me to love the bridge pu, but raising the pole pieces did the trick! It's a very comfy guitar to play with a fairly beefy neck carve. Although I'm not a fan of single coils, it does the "thwack" VERY well.

uc
uc
That’s just beautiful.

Here are my present and past tense Paul’s Guitars. They were, and they still are....Paul’s Guitars :p
266b4IG.jpg
ahgdpEk.png
NY2K9FO.jpg

That bit of history certainly played a large part in my reaching out for these guitars. But they are truly awesome instruments in themselves, out of the ordinary in tone.

Here are my present and past tense Paul’s Guitars. They were, and they still are....Paul’s Guitars :p
266b4IG.jpg
ahgdpEk.png
NY2K9FO.jpg

That bit of history certainly played a large part in my reaching out for these guitars. But they are truly awesome instruments in themselves, out of the ordinary in tone.

That last photo looks like PRSh is saying:

“Yeah, this is how I hold the camera!”

Here's my late 2019 WL quilt (nitro, tci, ribbon mahogany back, ziricote fb and mop/paua outlined birds). Hard as h3ll to photograph, very reflective! It was made in early Dec. 2019, right about the time I took my tour, so I wonder if I saw it?? Saw so many that day that they all became a huge blur!

Took some tweaking for me to love the bridge pu, but raising the pole pieces did the trick! It's a very comfy guitar to play with a fairly beefy neck carve. Although I'm not a fan of single coils, it does the "thwack" VERY well.

uc
uc
Love that fret board!

Back