Post your Paul's guitar

Andy80

Pretty please :) Would love to see some pics of various colours, now that they are offering more.

I feel this is an underappreciated model in the lineup...it's such a versatile guitar (what PRS isn't though) but they are beautiful. I'm considering an experience PRS or perhaps a new one. Apparently the only build difference is the fretboard, ziricote (experience) vs. honduran (standard)

Here's one (Wood Library, curly maple/cocobolo neck):
9byqA3G.jpg

2vp7jiV.jpg

ageHDpb.jpg

Book-matched TRC because making a 1 piece would have been too easy :p :
FR78aRl.jpg

Last edited:
There's only one hole on the recent ones like other Core models, or maybe it's a Wood Library thing.

Just checked a few, all the 2018+ (Experience and later) I saw seem to be the usual 1 hole cover whether they are WL or 'standard' Core.

Binding is unusual too. Is this a WL guitar?

I wasn't sold as one, no. I have no idea why it's such an oddball, but that's probably why I liked it so much. I didn't realize the binding was unusual too. Curiouser and curiouser. That's kinda funny because that guitar converted me to binding on PRS. I won't insist on it now, but I like it.

Here's my late 2019 WL quilt (nitro, tci, ribbon mahogany back, ziricote fb and mop/paua outlined birds). Hard as h3ll to photograph, very reflective! It was made in early Dec. 2019, right about the time I took my tour, so I wonder if I saw it?? Saw so many that day that they all became a huge blur!

Took some tweaking for me to love the bridge pu, but raising the pole pieces did the trick! It's a very comfy guitar to play with a fairly beefy neck carve. Although I'm not a fan of single coils, it does the "thwack" VERY well.

uc
uc

Last edited:
Back