Pls. Say a Prayer for Jerry

Rockmark

My good buddy and I just went last month to see McCartney in Vegas. He a professional percussionist and looks just like Jim Morrison did, but is the nicest guy one may ever meet. Every time he went somewhere at the show to get a drink or use the head he would have another different woman w him when he'd get back to his seat. And then we'd laugh our heads off. Always laughing and showing up w new friends. One of those that everyone likes at first meeting. That's just Jerry.
I got a call from another common buddy from Rome today that Jerry ran his Harley hard into a center concrete divide on the freeway yesterday in L.A. Ca. In a coma now and had to remove the top of his skull to relieve pressure. Broken limbs as well from as much as I can gather. Gotta get to the hosp tomorrow to be there.:(
I write this w tears to try and gather all the positive energy I can out there for Jerry to live through this. Thanks for listening.:(

Really appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers on here. No update today and with his family all around him I'm just getting periodic reports to not bother them. Yesterday Jerry went in to repair fractures in his arm. Status is multiple head injuries and facial w swelling on brain and in coma. There is physical response upon testing but no brain responses. He is strong and fighting hard for his life. Hundreds are now praying for him. Hope it works. So hard to even write this. Thanks again.

Really appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers on here. No update today and with his family all around him I'm just getting periodic reports to not bother them. Yesterday Jerry went in to repair fractures in his arm. Status is multiple head injuries and facial w swelling on brain and in coma. There is physical response upon testing but no brain responses. He is strong and fighting hard for his life. Hundreds are now praying for him. Hope it works. So hard to even write this. Thanks again.
Stay strong for the family and your friend bud... it's really all we can do. Hoping for the best.

My good buddy and I just went last month to see McCartney in Vegas. He a professional percussionist and looks just like Jim Morrison did, but is the nicest guy one may ever meet. Every time he went somewhere at the show to get a drink or use the head he would have another different woman w him when he'd get back to his seat. And then we'd laugh our heads off. Always laughing and showing up w new friends. One of those that everyone likes at first meeting. That's just Jerry.
I got a call from another common buddy from Rome today that Jerry ran his Harley hard into a center concrete divide on the freeway yesterday in L.A. Ca. In a coma now and had to remove the top of his skull to relieve pressure. Broken limbs as well from as much as I can gather. Gotta get to the hosp tomorrow to be there.:(
I write this w tears to try and gather all the positive energy I can out there for Jerry to live through this. Thanks for listening.:(
The best of good luck to your friend!!

I went to the hospital to visit Jerry today and they told me he wasn't in the computer and they were sending the head ICU nurse down to talk to me. I started to freak, and when the elevator opened I knew right away I was about to hear the worst and I did. The brain injuries sustained in the motorcycle accident were more than a human cold endure and Jerry left us today. I know he thanks all that sent a good wish for his recovery and of course I do too. Hundreds out there prayed as well but I guess some things can't be overcome. Sad sad day for many. :(

Back