Pls. Say a Prayer for Jerry

Awful news - sorry to hear about Jerry’s passing. Hang in there Rockmark, we’re thinking about you!

I went to the hospital to visit Jerry today and they told me he wasn't in the computer and they were sending the head ICU nurse down to talk to me. I started to freak, and when the elevator opened I knew right away I was about to hear the worst and I did. The brain injuries sustained in the motorcycle accident were more than a human cold endure and Jerry left us today. I know he thanks all that sent a good wish for his recovery and of course I do too. Hundreds out there prayed as well but I guess some things can't be overcome. Sad sad day for many. :(
Aw man... so sad. I'm sorry to hear this, and to you and the family I offer my deepest condolences.

I went to the hospital to visit Jerry today and they told me he wasn't in the computer and they were sending the head ICU nurse down to talk to me. I started to freak, and when the elevator opened I knew right away I was about to hear the worst and I did. The brain injuries sustained in the motorcycle accident were more than a human cold endure and Jerry left us today. I know he thanks all that sent a good wish for his recovery and of course I do too. Hundreds out there prayed as well but I guess some things can't be overcome. Sad sad day for many. :(

Aww bro! So sorry man. I lost the oldest and best friend I've ever had, in a motorcycle accident exactly one year ago yesterday. I've lost countless other friends over the years way too early. My heart goes out to all who lost a friend today and to Jerrys family. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss...bro hugs.

So sorry to hear. Condolences to all who knew him.:(

Sorry to hear this, Rockmark. My condolences to you and Jerry’s loved ones.

I went to the hospital to visit Jerry today and they told me he wasn't in the computer and they were sending the head ICU nurse down to talk to me. I started to freak, and when the elevator opened I knew right away I was about to hear the worst and I did. The brain injuries sustained in the motorcycle accident were more than a human cold endure and Jerry left us today. I know he thanks all that sent a good wish for his recovery and of course I do too. Hundreds out there prayed as well but I guess some things can't be overcome. Sad sad day for many.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Plz feel assured that your friend Jerry is no longer suffering and has gone to rest. My heart goes out to you and Jerry's family in this time.

Back