Pay It Forward - Free Swag

send me the truss cover — but all i have to trade is an uncut bone nut for a stratocaster...

If you really want one, I know I have extra...I think from Exp. 2016. Let me know...can also bring to Exp. if you want. (And thank you for the PERFECT set up, but I think it's best to leave your bone and nuts out of this)

Last edited:
every time i see ‘truss’ i think of archie bunker’s hernia.

love to have one but i’m stuck out west until the wildfires stop. if you’re willing to envelope it i’ll think of some other (nutless) way to pay it ferwerd/back. if not that is ok too.

If you really want one, I know I have extra...I think from Exp. 2016. Let me know...can also bring to Exp. if you want. (And thank you for the PERFECT set up, but I think it's best to leave your bone and nuts out of this)

every time i see ‘truss’ i think of archie bunker’s hernia.

I think of Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute, and his elaborate network of trusses.

5QJ1nsLJ.png

Hey all...
I will have my usual black PRS gig bag for goodies (camera, waters, FOOD, etc...) at the Experience...stop me and bug me if you need a PRS TRC or some PRS picks (med, I think??), also have a couple PRS luggage tags...
Gittin' close!!!!! Also, I contacted Simon McBride through his website and suggested he bring some music to sell, if possible (CD's.) Really hope some of them bring their stuff. See you all soon!!

Last edited:
Hey all...
I will have my usual black PRS gig bag for goodies (camera, waters, FOOD, etc...) at the Experience...stop me and bug me if you need a PRS TRC or some PRS picks (med, I think??), also have a couple PRS luggage tags...
Gittin' close!!!!! Also, I contacted Simon McBride through his website and suggested he bring some music to sell, if possible (CD's.) Really hope some of them bring there stuff. See you all soon!!
Great minds think alike! I plan to bring some PRS swag that's collecting dust to hand out. If you've been to previous Experiences then it's stuff you already have and you already know me so you're screwed. ;) (j/k, if it's something you want ,it's yours), but if you're new find me and say hello. It's kind of like when my mom tied a pork chop around my neck to get the dog to play with me.

Great minds think alike! I plan to bring some PRS swag that's collecting dust to hand out. If you've been to previous Experiences then it's stuff you already have and you already know me so you're screwed. ;) (j/k, if it's something you want ,it's yours), but if you're new find me and say hello. It's kind of like when my mom tied a pork chop around my neck to get the dog to play with me.

Actual LOLOL!!! thanks, Rob.
(My wife says I had no friends growing up due to my wealth of stupid trivial music knowledge...what guitars were used, who played on it, etc...)

Actual LOLOL!!! thanks, Rob.
(My wife says I had no friends growing up due to my wealth of stupid trivial music knowledge...what guitars were used, who played on it, etc...)

Bill my friend...I feel your pain...according to my wife...I am the "Rainman" of useless music triva...pfft, haters gonna hate man...I look at it as my service to the world...my special purpose, if you will...It's a gift...

Back