New Pedalboard Day: Pay it forward!

drdoom8793

THAT guy at Chick-fil-A
Hey guys! Just wanted to show off my new pedalboard, gifted to me by the great Bodia. And it gives me an excuse to talk about my new Tone City Model B drive pedal. Loving this little board and this new pedal as well.

59083C5E-7ED6-4895-B442-20F29EC3F5C7_zpseenbrwzu.jpg

As part of the agreement to receive this pedalboard, I have taken part in a pay it forward of my own. As many people have seen online or even experienced online, sometimes people will start a pay-it-forward chain at coffee shops or fast food restaurants. Well, yesterday I decided that I would try to start something like this when picking up some breakfast at Chick Fil A. I gave the cashier an extra $10 and let her know that I wanted to pay for the next person's meal. But what happened afterwards is what surprised me the most. After working my normal 9-5, I decided I would just stop in to Chick Fil A again to grab some dinner (it's an addiction :oops:) and to my surprise, the pay-it-forward chain had managed to last through the entire day! I honestly hope that if it ended, that it ended with a person who truly needed it. Guess it goes to show what just a small good deed can amount to.

So, to piggy-back off of Bodia's original idea, I challenge everyone to go out and do something self less for someone. Doesn't matter if you do something like I did, help a little old lady cross the road, help an elderly neighbor with yard work, whatever. But the smallest good deed from any of us may mean the world to someone else.

Cheers everyone!

Sweet little board! Loved the pay it forward too! It even got me a little misty. Nice job! Sometimes the littlest things can have great results. Turned into a good day for lots at that Chick Fil A. I hope they all felt good about what they did.

Props to both of you guys! and everyone who did it at Chick...great to start a trend of good things.

Back