Pay It Forward - Free Swag

Anyone else like to read? I have literally piles and piles of books, both hardcover and paperback, that I want to get rid of. Nothing that is going to make me look like some intellectual, just your normal popular authors like James Patterson, Dean Koontz, etc.

Anyone wants a couple send me a PM and I will put together a care package for you (cont usa only, these are heavy and shipping is not like just stuffing an envelope). This will be random stuff but hey, what do you want for free?!?

If you have them already, or when your done with them, pay them forward to someone. I buy them by the bagful at the town library and then give bags of them to the old folks home in town for their library when I am done reading them but they have a lot now.
I am hiding this post from my wife. We have entirely toooo many books in my house. I can not understand why she holds on to them. For me, unless its a tech manual, encyclopedia, or keeping the piano level, i don't need it.

So no one took me up on the free books so let’s try again.......

I have two PRS holiday cards signed by the whole factory it seems like, including Paul. One is the 35th anniversary and the other has the red Silver Sky ornament on it. One each to the first person to PM me.

I also have an Experience 2018 truss rod cover, first to PM me.

Back