Parties!!!!!!!!

Sybo

Jim
Friends, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
This past weekend I went to a Christmas party in Phoenix. Of course I had several mixed drinks…followed by a couple of shots of tequila and by the time I was ready to leave I knew I was somewhat over the limit, but STILL had the sense however to do what I had never done anytime in the past…I took a cab home.

Sure enough, there was a police DUI check point on the way home, and since I was in a cab, they waved it past and through without even a glance. I arrived home shortly thereafter without incident. This was both a great relief and a total surprise because I’d never driven a cab before. I don’t remember where I got it, and now it’s in my garage and I don’t know what to do with it.
Drive safely:p

Last edited:
This past weekend I went to a Christmas party in Phoenix. Of course I had several mixed drinks…followed by a couple of shots of tequila and by the time I was ready to leave I knew I was somewhat over the limit, but STILL had the sense however to do what I had never done anytime in the past…I took a cab home.

Sure enough, there was a police DUI check point on the way home, and since I was in a cab, they waved it past and through without even a glance. I arrived home shortly thereafter without incident. This was both a great relief and a total surprise because I’d never driven a cab before. I don’t remember where I got it, and now it’s in my garage and I don’t know what to do with it.
You could earn some extra dough on New Year's Eve I'm sure. Good one :D

Hey man... how much to the airport?

Back