Orange tiger in the wild?

Keith B.

Got my eye on something, real close moving up to the big game...

Anyone care to share your actual pics of Orange Tiger?

Is it more red or more orange in person?

Thx.

Got my eye on something, real close moving up to the big game...

Anyone care to share your actual pics of Orange Tiger?

Is it more red or more orange in person?

Thx.
Here's my Orange Tiger 594. The first two shots are in sun light. The next two are in the basement under fluorescent lights. The last picture is of my first 594 (2016). It was Burnt Orange.

FeqCDVZ.jpg

r9mXfQw.jpg

Xm9L8fH.jpg

366xDGi.jpg

VOCZweA.jpg

It's a different species, but check out the yellow tiger on the 2nd to last page of the Private Stock thread. Wow.

Two pics of the same guitar. There is one mid-finish and one....finished finish?

Dear Bodia,

I know, right!

They are freaking killing me. Something new just about everyday. My head is spinning. They just got a badazz HBII Goldtop, a C24 with flame maple pattern thin neck in blue fade purple burst, the quilted zach, this Pauls guitar. I can't make up my mind. All I really want is the new blue Zach. I gotta quit thinking about it and eat some more boiled crawfish on the patio on this beautiful 70 degree day.

Signed,
So Confused with spicy lips and fingertips!

Dear Bodia,

I know, right!

They are freaking killing me. Something new just about everyday. My head is spinning. They just got a badazz HBII Goldtop, a C24 with flame maple pattern thin neck in blue fade purple burst, the quilted zach, this Pauls guitar. I can't make up my mind. All I really want is the new blue Zach. I gotta quit thinking about it and eat some more boiled crawfish on the patio on this beautiful 70 degree day.

Signed,
So Confused with spicy lips and fingertips!
Ha! Good one! Maybe some tasty gumbo to finish things off?

Last edited:
Color varies a lot, from one guitar to another.
I got mine because it was a very high contrast one with extremely vivid orange, but most aren't quite that way:

URmlwJN.jpg

Here in indirect daylight, still plenty vivid:
ve3rlZD.jpg

Last edited:
Color varies a lot, from one guitar to another.
I got mine because it was a very high contrast one with extremely vivid orange, but most aren't quite that way:

URmlwJN.jpg

Here in indirect daylight, still plenty vivid:
ve3rlZD.jpg
Fantastic!

Back