Ok, you wisenheimers!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Maybe they wanted you to shut up about being invited and being there, but without actually having to put up with your presence. Not that anything like that has ever happened to me...

:p Well, this thread was a joke, because I was going this year, but that certainly makes sense. Guess it wasn’t as funny as I thought. :(

The joke was because I had planned all along to be there and then before it was even cancelled, my niece was forced to move her wedding date to last Saturday. Had to cancel the big wedding, the reception, the honeymoon, etc., and we did the small 10 people corona wedding last Saturday. That’s why I wasn’t even around for any of the video stuff last week.

:p Well, this thread was a joke, because I was going this year, but that certainly makes sense. Guess it wasn’t as funny as I thought. :(

The joke was because I had planned all along to be there and then before it was even cancelled, my niece was forced to move her wedding date to last Saturday. Had to cancel the big wedding, the reception, the honeymoon, etc., and we did the small 10 people corona wedding last Saturday. That’s why I wasn’t even around for any of the video stuff last week.

Fortunately, you can relive the whole thing!

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/experience-prs-2020-a-nonartist’s-artist’s-rendition.43401/

Maybe they wanted you to shut up about being invited and being there, but without actually having to put up with your presence.
I thought the multiple clues I left that it was a joke, were enough... first, perhaps I’m wrong but who actually gets invited to Experience? And, "I fell for it last year, but I’m not falling for it again." And, “is my invitation still good?” I'm still available if it is! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, sometimes we get the joke, sometimes we don't. Congratulations regards your niece's wedding. Did you have a good time, is the question...?

I spent my day trying not to adjust the thermostat. I can just about fry bacon now comfortably.

Well, sometimes we get the joke, sometimes we don't. Congratulations regards your niece's wedding. Did you have a good time, is the question...?

I spent my day trying not to adjust the thermostat. I can just about fry bacon now comfortably.
Well, this one might have backfired on me, huh?

And yeah, it’s finally warming up outside. It’s time for me to get outside more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they wanted you to shut up about being invited and being there, but without actually having to put up with your presence. Not that anything like that has ever happened to me...
Ok, I guess I missed a pic and post (sounds like a basketball move) you made of yourself sitting at one of the events, that would have made me "get" this post if I had seen the other one. So, if I see you at one of these events, I'll waive to you from my table. Might even come over and see what's in the paper bag. ;):p But you won't know it's me because I'll be in stealth mode. Probably wearing a corona mask, and I'll cover the Winger on my tshirt.

Back