NPSD: A Prickly Situation...

Just pick 8 swear words, pin them in sequence, and you'd have my response. :eek: Freakin' insanely fantastic...squared.

It's alright I guess. The top is pretty meh with an average book match. The color isn't very vibrant and the board is so plain :D.

You know I'm messing with you my man. This thing is incredible on all accounts. I gotta say, now that you've been bitten by the PS bug it's hard to have just one. You'll be thinking of the next one in due time :).

jaw_dropping_zpsutftxmva.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I really dig the image of the female lips right under the bridge, what a happy little accident and so artful. I'd have bought it just for that - superb and unique and I rarely get envious of others' gear but man, oh man you scored on this one and I am a bit green this evening.

Last edited:
jaw_dropping_zpsutftxmva.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I really dig the image of the female lips right under the bridge, what a happy little accident and so artful. I'd have bought it just for that - superb and unique and I rarely get envious of others' gear but man, oh man you scored on this one and I am a bit green this evening.

There are also closed eyelids between the pickups...;)

Wow, what at guitar.

How did it end up back at the shop?

Congratulations!

Thanks...apparently the original owner traded it back in for something else.

BTW have spent alot more time with her and she continues to amaze and impress. I have quite a few 408-equipped PRSes and the best way I can describe it is that it's a great combination of all of my others. It has the punchy roundness in the neck of my Paul's Guitar, the fullness of my Siggys, some of the bigger bottom of my 408 Brazzy - it's one helluva recipe!

Thanks...apparently the original owner traded it back in for something else.

BTW have spent alot more time with her and she continues to amaze and impress. I have quite a few 408-equipped PRSes and the best way I can describe it is that it's a great combination of all of my others. It has the punchy roundness in the neck of my Paul's Guitar, the fullness of my Siggys, some of the bigger bottom of my 408 Brazzy - it's one helluva recipe!

It's just the best thing when a guitar you picked up continues to impress as you play it more and more. :top:

Back