NMKD

Yup, Sweetwater had about 12 Myles Kennedy models in stock. I was trying to make up my mind on which color to get, and by the time I decided, all they had left were 4 of the Tri-Color Sunburst. Guess my mind was made up for me! I picked the heaviest one, 8 lbs 9 ozs. It definitely feels all of that! The thing that surprised me was how thick it is. It is 1/8 of an inch slimmer that my SC594 Joe Walsh Ltd. I haven't had a Tele, nor played one, in more than 25 years, so I can't compare it to a Tele. Neck is chunky, but I'm ok with it. Love that PRS maple neck feel! I grabbed the MK because, IMO, it's more of a rock machine, but can still go to that other place. More my speed, I suppose. It sure sounds, and feels great. I think they did a terrific job with this model. I dig the hollow birds on a maple neck. As far as I can tell, it is a one piece body. Pics to prove it. And, again, it goes to show that angles matter (looks washed out and plain in the first pic, but that's certainly not the case). Anyone on the fence, just grab one.

8LmnzrW.jpg

ZnfTvOU.jpg

ijQcgpE.jpg

aC0T7Vm.jpg

B00UIZl.jpg
Nice

SWEET Bodia !!!
I would love to put the MK up against the NF 3 I got a bit ago :) and I have a couple of Teles you can compare it to.
NF53 is a couple months out , I am told :)
Whenever you want to jam its a short drive !!!

SWEET Bodia !!!
I would love to put the MK up against the NF 3 I got a bit ago :) and I have a couple of Teles you can compare it to.
NF53 is a couple months out , I am told :)
Whenever you want to jam its a short drive !!!
One of these days!

Back