NGD x 2-30th anniversary item acquisition!!!!!

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
So about a week before the 30th event I rolled into the local GC for strings and was shocked to see this in the acoustic Room. I was blown away buy the feel and the looks and the hard case!!!! What and this is an SE!!!!

IMG_1784_zps7nkdnp5o.jpg

IMG_1782_zps5y7zgpzf.jpg

IMG_1783_zpskpce3t2o.jpg

IMG_1786_zps64j0il4j.jpg

And for the hell of it, yes I put some locking tuners on it, Why , cause!!!!! :evil:
Then I go to the 30th event and I was not too happy with the color choices on the guitars for sale. But something magical happened. I asked the wonderful pushers of my gear addition if I can see all of the guitar tops for the S2 amber and they said YES!!!! After opening 9 bags!!!!1 I left with Annabelle ( I don't have too many names for my guitars, but this one is special).
IMG_1772_zps2lmfrjdm.jpg

IMG_1775_zpsjr8g3vqj.jpg

IMG_1777_zpshhmpbh9r.jpg

But wait, this is a 30th anniversary S2 24 and why the 3 way toggle and coil tap. I mean, if I have a set of core VB/HFS, 5 way PRS switch and the amber knobs of my 95 custom 24 sitting in a box....
Annabelle needs to be truly modeled after her core sisters!!!!
IMG_1778_zpsurcaabyz.jpg

IMG_1779_zpsa5d7gr9g.jpg

Last edited:
Two-fer! Congrats!

The SE Alex Lifeson I played at PRS this weekend really impressed me - I wasn't expecting it to sound as good as it did.

Nice. I'm really close to getting an acoustic. I'm hoping Ihave a good selection PRS at gearfest to dig through

Thanks guys, what surprised me the most about the Lifeson is how damn good it sounds for a thinline, and the book matching on the back is :beer:. I mean this baby is a grand slam!!!!

Back