NGD to me - McSoapy

LFliegs

Wide fat fanatic
New to me and my first P90/soapbar guitar - 2009 McSoapy:

yWRnv1X.jpg

Fits in nicely with my longtime ‘96 Custom 22 & ‘03 McCarty which was the gateway acquisition through a trade last year.

A6LwjX9.jpg

I know I’m in the honeymoon phase, but those soapbars sound great!

Nice! Fantastic flame and grain on that top!

I have two soapbar PRSi: a Brazzy FB McKorina, and an SE 277 Semihollow. Love that soapbar sound!

I love it, congrats :)

I had an idea to do the same style control layout to mine, although I had never seen anyone else going this way. Looks great

Bangin’!

That switch though..
I had an idea to do the same style control layout to mine, although I had never seen anyone else going this way. Looks great
Yeah, sweet axe. And very unique control shuffle. Hope you like it.
Ha - those with an eye for detail noticed the control layout that I didn’t until I had the guitar in hand! Seems there was some fiddling with wires/knobs when Lollars were swapped in.

Switching seems to be a bit easier to reach and so far it’s been volume and tone full-up on the soaps! Either way beats the five-way knob in my book.

Ha - those with an eye for detail noticed the control layout that I didn’t until I had the guitar in hand! Seems there was some fiddling with wires/knobs when Lollars were swapped in.

Switching seems to be a bit easier to reach and so far it’s been volume and tone full-up on the soaps! Either way beats the five-way knob in my book.
I did a thread about this idea some time ago.
I may come back to this idea, it looks fire

Back