NGD - SE Angelus Acoustic/Electric

themike

So this arrived the other night and I must say I am completely blown away with it! I don't think I've ever heard a sub 1k guitar sound this loud and full before. The project and resonance literally shocked me. All the woods look fabulous and feel GREAT. I piezo unit is actually really good and I'm glad Paul redesigned it from the original one but it rocks. The tuner is great and very easy to use. The mahogany on the back is so golden and beautiful. I also have to snap a photo of it, but the case is the best acoustic case Ive ever owned. I cant believe its included with the guitar as its down right perfect.

As far as transactions, I got it through Sweetwater because I have a line of credit with them and they were fabulous to deal with. They emailed me when it was in and shipped it right away - double boxed and with a bag of candy! hahha

11v18vm.jpg

sf9mdf.jpg

wqujb4.jpg

5vd9oz.jpg

ojkqx4.jpg

Great looking guitar buddy...Mike - How does the finish feel? When I played one at last year's Exp, i thought the finish was too thick and felt a little cheap. Is it thinner?

Great looking guitar buddy...Mike - How does the finish feel? When I played one at last year's Exp, i thought the finish was too thick and felt a little cheap. Is it thinner?

It feels thin to me - I honestly have no complaints about it at all. I can't get over how big it sounds.

This looks great. congrats can't wait for mine. What is the nut size on these.

Very nice!
When I picked up my SE Tremonti Custom the other day I asked if they had any in yet, and they are still waiting on them.

I'm sure you will love it!!! You'll love it more once you have someone you know who can play well give it a try when you're 6 or 10 feet away and can REALLY ENJOY THE SOUND! I've had my SE Custom for 3 Months and it still amazes me with the full sounds. Every one who plays it won't put it down and wants to take it home.

Nice guitar! I played both the standard and the custom at Brian's last week, both were excellent but was surprised how different they sounded. The one with electronics could tempt me if I get to see on in person.......

Back