NGD PS Modern Eagle V

Romain

After months of hesitation, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a PS MEV with a ziricote neck :) I already have other PRS but this one is special! Really really pleased with the tone and feel. It's just an inspiring instrument... So happy!!!

Q2sHCkQ.jpg

After months of hesitation, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a PS MEV with a ziricote neck :) I already have other PRS but this one is special! Really really pleased with the tone and feel. It's just an inspiring instrument... So happy!!!

Q2sHCkQ.jpg
Ab$olutely $tunning $weetne$$!!!!

That's a beauty!!

If I remember correctly, that model features something in the neighborhood of 17 different pickup combinations; exploring each should keep you busy for a long time to come ;)

Congratulations!

That Is Absolutely Beautiful. What A Guitar!! Congrats!!!

Wow, absolutely beautiful and that top is perfectly book-matched. I have 3 core PRS and if I was to get another PRS the MEV would be the one. Not sure my wallet could handle a PS. Although, if the guitar was special I could be convinced to sell some guitars to offset the cost. Congrats!!

Q2sHCkQ.jpg
Oh My Goodness!!!

I can't even believe how beautiful that is. Just, wow.

Back