NGD PRS S2 Singlecut Thinline

blind radish

I have had a bunch of SE's and I loved them, except for the neck shape. My first non SE with the regular pattern neck ... feels great.

And the semi-hollow body really makes this guitar feel alive. Still on the maiden voyage ... but it feels like this might be the first PRS keeper.

Let's hope

prs-s2.jpg

That is one fine looking S2! What a classic, especially paired with that Vox, bet it sounds great.

I also got an S2 after having SE's. At first the S2 neck carve felt a little weak to me, but it's really grown on me. Not sure if I have a favorite, but it's darn good. Especially for my small hands.

Congrats again!

That's a great color on a singlecut...excellent choice. The S2 pattern regular neck carve, for my feel, is the sweet spot between the pattern and pattern thin - they feel great.

That looks great, congrats! I have the S2 Cu22 semi-hollow in the same finish - love it. I put white pickup rings on it & it really made the top pop in my opinion. Enjoy it!

Is that McCarty Tobacco burst? I didn't know they made them in that color! Looks great. Man, all you guys getting semi hollows lately are killing me! Congrats!

Back