NGD: My Private Stock Friday

QueenCityGuitars

Vamanos Pest
I decided to have another Private Stock built while at the last Experience. Since Brazilian rosewood necks were available again...it gave me a good excuse! This one is based on the Modern Eagle model. It has a one-piece quilted maple top, ribbon mahogany back with perfectly matched electronics cover, Brazilian neck, board, and headstock veneer. It also has Dragon I pickups with Signature electronics. The attention to detail on this guitar is amazing! The brown lip MOP diamond knot inlays, maple pickup rings, switch tip, fretboard and headstock binding and brown lip MOP purfling looks awesome together. The best part is, this guitar plays and sounds amazing! The Brazilian neck is smooth as glass and the grain is super tight and straight. I ordered this guitar though my friend JD McDonald and I must say he was a pleasure to work with. I'm a total PITA when it comes to details (think 11 Top :biggrin:) and he worked with me on every step of the way. So, thank you JD and Tina for meeting every expectation I had; I couldn't be happier. Without further adieu...

fullfront2_zps0c81dd6c.jpg

top_zps5393f483.jpg

inlays_zps6f0153f4.jpg

top2_zps8668c3d6.jpg

top4_zps4a73ea69.jpg

back_zpsd433880e.jpg

bindingpurfling_zps98d5a668.jpg

headstock_zpsc459b103.jpg

neck2_zps9f962bdf.jpg

KING KONG AIN'T GOT $HIT ON ME!

Congrats brother. This guitar is mental. And to think you almost second guessed the top. CRAZY!!! Top is screaming and cool inlays.

OH lord !!!!
this is so exquisite MR Saleeba (Lebanese descent by any chance?)

Congrats :cheers:

Bryan this absolutely Turned out to be KILLER!! So very Happy that your pleased and all the DETAILS we spent hours discussing, turned out to be beyond perfect. The Maple Pickup rings and Switch Tip, are some really nice extras to this guitar.... Rock on Brother, and Fire up that ARCHON too!!

Sleeby!!!! The color turned out perfect mate!!! This is perfection!!!

Back