NGD... I'm back in the PRS fam

Coop

That one guy
Hi gang,

I was here a few years back for a cup of coffee. I figured since I'm back playing a PRS I could come back. ;)

Here's the newest gitfiddle. A PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin. I'm anxious to hear it through my rig, but through my recording setup it sounds quite lovely.

yaPdj0T.jpg

nhQu5Fz.jpg

33DTxrW.jpg

Congrats, welcome back! Why would you ever leave in the first place???

Sometimes a guy just has to spend some time with a pile of guitars to make his way back... ha. I think I've gone through about a dozen guitars since I flipped the pair of SEs I had. Actually Les Paul fever is what brought me back. I was a Tele guy for a few years. Flipped my Tele for a Les Paul that I ended up not bonding with at all. Flipped that for the S2 Standard. I literally played on chord and new I'd be happy... for now.

After a few days with the new girl... I can't put it down! The neck is absolutely amazing. The best part is that the wife thinks it looks great, but mentioned that a darker stain would look really great with the mahogany finish too. I showed her the charcoal satin and she was like YEAH, that looks amazing. Perhaps I should get one. It's a sign, right?

After a few days with the new girl... I can't put it down! The neck is absolutely amazing. The best part is that the wife thinks it looks great, but mentioned that a darker stain would look really great with the mahogany finish too. I showed her the charcoal satin and she was like YEAH, that looks amazing. Perhaps I should get one. It's a sign, right?
Yeah, gotta have a backup!

Nice! Keep in mind that Antique White sounds even better.

These S2s are amazing. I love the necks, the Pattern Regular.

It's better than a sign. Sounds like the green light, to me!

Back