NGD - I Made It All The Way To Jan. 9

Like @BrianC says, I'd have no idea what to do with the 7th, but I'm glad you do!
Man... I hardly know what to do with 6!:eek:

It's a bit of a stretch to say I know what to do with it. I usually start to get conversant with it, then get distracted by something shiny, and when I come back to it, I don't remember what it is I figured out before.

That’s hot! Congrats and enjoy! Curious what the 7 string fretboard radius

20" radius according to Mark's video about the guitar. Very flat.

That top is just breathtaking! Gives a psychedelic feel to it! Enjoy it and congratulations.

It's a bit of a stretch to say I know what to do with it. I usually start to get conversant with it, then get distracted by something shiny, and when I come back to it, I don't remember what it is I figured out before.

20" radius according to Mark's video about the guitar. Very flat.
Thanks, I’ll check out the video.

Alan is starting a new Djent band, he named it Blood Bath and Beyond.
Lol!

Turns out, there already is a band by the name, not too far away from me here in FL.

https://www.bandmix.com/bbnb/

"We are a Pop-Goes-Metal band - meaning, we take pop/dance songs and turn them into metal, in the vein of artists such as Me First and the Gimme Gimmes and Richard Cheese. Except, you know...metal."

Lol!

Turns out, there already is a band by the name, not too far away from me here in FL.

https://www.bandmix.com/bbnb/

"We are a Pop-Goes-Metal band - meaning, we take pop/dance songs and turn them into metal, in the vein of artists such as Me First and the Gimme Gimmes and Richard Cheese. Except, you know...metal."

Looks like we have to go to our fallback name - Nuthall And Oates.

Do they take coupons for live shows past the expiration date?

@Alan - great-looking axe, you lasted longer than I did. Really would love to try one but the flatness and I may not get along. Anything flatter than a Les Paul and I get all crappy(er)... Anyway, congrats!

Back