NGD.....Have You Ever Been Experienced????

Close....223. Seller made it sound like he was the original owner.

Uncanny resemblance to my “ex-experience Ltd”

TWJnjYm.jpg

2ylnFxt.jpg

FMcApmU.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous. Love that black gold and that flame. The case is kickin too! Congrats!

Man that's just beautiful! Very very happy for you! What do you think of those pu's? I've never heard anything like them before, try some moderate palm muting and let me know if you smile like I do. Congrats, may you love it long time!

Well, I (now) have!

I was on the lookout for a fall guitar purchase. I alerted The Pusher that I was accepting links. My head was towards a Santana Retro, specifically from 2020 as I wanted to check out the TCI pickups and Nitro finish, or a 2020 Paul's Guitar, for the same reasons. Maybe toss the 594 HB or an old HB Spruce into the hunt. I was in no hurry, thinking a late September purchase would be prudent.

Of course, then I stumble across this hot 2018 Experience Limited, on Reverb, early last week. I added it to my watch list. Checked the listing several times a day. I was going to let it go over the weekend, but as I was shutting down Friday afternoon, I decided to throw caution to the wind. It was listed substantially lower than the others I have seen listed, or what those have sold for in the past. It was too good of a deal to pass up.

Here are the specs:

• Top wood: Private Stock Carved Figured Maple
  • Back wood: Mahogany
  • Neck wood: Mahogany (some nice figuring in it, too)
  • Neck shape: Pattern
  • Fretboard wood: Ziricote
  • Fretboard inlay: Brushstroke Birds and "Pre-Factory" Small Eagle Headstock Inlay
  • Fretboard radius: 10"
  • Scale length: 25"
  • Number of frets: 22
  • Bridge: PRS Stoptail with brass inserts
  • Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
  • Treble pickup: TCI Treble
  • Bass pickup: TCI Bass
  • Controls: Volume and Tone Controls w/ 3-way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil Tap Switches
  • Hybrid hardware
  • PS High Gloss Nitro - Black Gold
  • 1 of 100 made

U4UJy5f.jpg

MQFJ1ej.jpg

lWW4uwL.jpg

tKeImDR.jpg

lZSD5Xs.jpg

5yhDw3k.jpg

XfOLgxo.jpg

IaJEM6w.jpg
Oh Lawd, Congrats Bodia, she's a stunner.

TWJnjYm.jpg

2ylnFxt.jpg

FMcApmU.jpg
Man, they look identical!!!!! I just spent 15 minutes holding the guitar up to my 27" PC monitor and I could find anything unique that would separate one from the other. Are you sure about you old serial #?? I just messaged the guy I bought it from to see if he was the original owner.

TWJnjYm.jpg

2ylnFxt.jpg

FMcApmU.jpg
Ok, I just got this back from the guy I bought it from:

I bought it used from Brian’s Guitars in Cheshire CT. It was one that someone bought and later traded back to the shop in unplayed condition according to the guy that I talked to.

So, I am saying I have your old Exp Ltd, and you have the serial wrong! Small world!

Man that's just beautiful! Very very happy for you! What do you think of those pu's? I've never heard anything like them before, try some moderate palm muting and let me know if you smile like I do. Congrats, may you love it long time!
Love them! Tones for days!

Back