NGD.....Have You Ever Been Experienced????

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Well, I (now) have!

I was on the lookout for a fall guitar purchase. I alerted The Pusher that I was accepting links. My head was towards a Santana Retro, specifically from 2020 as I wanted to check out the TCI pickups and Nitro finish, or a 2020 Paul's Guitar, for the same reasons. Maybe toss the 594 HB or an old HB Spruce into the hunt. I was in no hurry, thinking a late September purchase would be prudent.

Of course, then I stumble across this hot 2018 Experience Limited, on Reverb, early last week. I added it to my watch list. Checked the listing several times a day. I was going to let it go over the weekend, but as I was shutting down Friday afternoon, I decided to throw caution to the wind. It was listed substantially lower than the others I have seen listed, or what those have sold for in the past. It was too good of a deal to pass up.

Here are the specs:

• Top wood: Private Stock Carved Figured Maple
  • Back wood: Mahogany
  • Neck wood: Mahogany (some nice figuring in it, too)
  • Neck shape: Pattern
  • Fretboard wood: Ziricote
  • Fretboard inlay: Brushstroke Birds and "Pre-Factory" Small Eagle Headstock Inlay
  • Fretboard radius: 10"
  • Scale length: 25"
  • Number of frets: 22
  • Bridge: PRS Stoptail with brass inserts
  • Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
  • Treble pickup: TCI Treble
  • Bass pickup: TCI Bass
  • Controls: Volume and Tone Controls w/ 3-way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil Tap Switches
  • Hybrid hardware
  • PS High Gloss Nitro - Black Gold
  • 1 of 100 made

U4UJy5f.jpg

MQFJ1ej.jpg

lWW4uwL.jpg

tKeImDR.jpg

lZSD5Xs.jpg

5yhDw3k.jpg

XfOLgxo.jpg

IaJEM6w.jpg

Sweet!

I almost snagged one of these a while back, but my P24 fills the Black Gold slot in my collection, and I don't feel the need to double dip there quite yet.

But sooner or later...

Well, I (now) have!
Totally Awesome !!

I was on the lookout for a fall guitar purchase. I alerted The Pusher that I was accepting links. My head was towards a Santana Retro, specifically from 2020 as I wanted to check out the TCI pickups and Nitro finish, or a 2020 Paul's Guitar, for the same reasons. Maybe toss the 594 HB or an old HB Spruce into the hunt. I was in no hurry, thinking a late September purchase would be prudent.

Of course, then I stumble across this hot 2018 Experience Limited, on Reverb, early last week. I added it to my watch list. Checked the listing several times a day. I was going to let it go over the weekend, but as I was shutting down Friday afternoon, I decided to throw caution to the wind. It was listed substantially lower than the others I have seen listed, or what those have sold for in the past. It was too good of a deal to pass up.

Here are the specs:

• Fretboard inlay: Brushstroke Birds and "Pre-Factory" Small Eagle Headstock Inlay
  • Controls: Volume and Tone Controls w/ 3-way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil Tap Switches
  • Hybrid hardware
  • 1 of 100 made

U4UJy5f.jpg

MQFJ1ej.jpg

lWW4uwL.jpg

tKeImDR.jpg

lZSD5Xs.jpg

5yhDw3k.jpg

XfOLgxo.jpg

IaJEM6w.jpg

Well, I (now) have!

Here are the specs:

• Hybrid hardware
  • 1 of 100 made

U4UJy5f.jpg

MQFJ1ej.jpg

lWW4uwL.jpg

tKeImDR.jpg

lZSD5Xs.jpg

5yhDw3k.jpg

XfOLgxo.jpg

IaJEM6w.jpg

Congratulations, that is hottttt!!

Awesome guitars...I’m sure you will love it!
I can say this with total confidence, as I had one for a while...and it was a great guitar...and I am reasonably certain (looking at that unique ripple in the flame top where your right arm would rest) that this IS THE ONE I owned. Does the serial end in 323?

In any case, congrats and enjoy!

Awesome guitars...I’m sure you will love it!
I can say this with total confidence, as I had one for a while...and it was a great guitar...and I am reasonably certain (looking at that unique ripple in the flame top where your right arm would rest) that this IS THE ONE I owned. Does the serial end in 323?

In any case, congrats and enjoy!
Close....223. Seller made it sound like he was the original owner.

Freakin awesome!!!! These guitars are amazing! Yours is real beauty, let us know what you think of the TCI PUPS. Congrats!

Back