NGD.....Have You Ever Been Experienced????

Ok, I just got this back from the guy I bought it from:

I bought it used from Brian’s Guitars in Cheshire CT. It was one that someone bought and later traded back to the shop in unplayed condition according to the guy that I talked to.

So, I am saying I have your old Exp Ltd, and you have the serial wrong! Small world!

Yup. No doubt. Enjoy it my friend...excellent guitar!

Well, I (now) have!

I was on the lookout for a fall guitar purchase. I alerted The Pusher that I was accepting links. My head was towards a Santana Retro, specifically from 2020 as I wanted to check out the TCI pickups and Nitro finish, or a 2020 Paul's Guitar, for the same reasons. Maybe toss the 594 HB or an old HB Spruce into the hunt. I was in no hurry, thinking a late September purchase would be prudent.

Of course, then I stumble across this hot 2018 Experience Limited, on Reverb, early last week. I added it to my watch list. Checked the listing several times a day. I was going to let it go over the weekend, but as I was shutting down Friday afternoon, I decided to throw caution to the wind. It was listed substantially lower than the others I have seen listed, or what those have sold for in the past. It was too good of a deal to pass up.

Here are the specs:

• Top wood: Private Stock Carved Figured Maple
  • Back wood: Mahogany
  • Neck wood: Mahogany (some nice figuring in it, too)
  • Neck shape: Pattern
  • Fretboard wood: Ziricote
  • Fretboard inlay: Brushstroke Birds and "Pre-Factory" Small Eagle Headstock Inlay
  • Fretboard radius: 10"
  • Scale length: 25"
  • Number of frets: 22
  • Bridge: PRS Stoptail with brass inserts
  • Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
  • Treble pickup: TCI Treble
  • Bass pickup: TCI Bass
  • Controls: Volume and Tone Controls w/ 3-way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil Tap Switches
  • Hybrid hardware
  • PS High Gloss Nitro - Black Gold
  • 1 of 100 made

U4UJy5f.jpg

MQFJ1ej.jpg

lWW4uwL.jpg

tKeImDR.jpg

lZSD5Xs.jpg

5yhDw3k.jpg

XfOLgxo.jpg

IaJEM6w.jpg
Glad that one went to you, that thing is Da Bomb!!!

Back