NGD Custom 24 Faded Whale Blue

I bought it from PMT here in the uk who are quite a large retailer, they did seem suspiciously unsure as to why it was limited edition and was even priced slightly higher, by slightly higher I mean about £60. The claim was the solid hog but I would have thought they all would be one piece.
They are. The only multi-piece backs PRS does would be Korina or Swamp Ash. The hog body guitars are all one piece. Is there a little "10" on the back of the headstock? If it's there, it would be on the right, near the top point. That would make it a 10 Top.

They are. The only multi-piece backs PRS does would be Korina or Swamp Ash. The hog body guitars are all one piece. Is there a little "10" on the back of the headstock? If it's there, it would be on the right, near the top point. That would make it a 10 Top.
No it’s definitely not a 10 top there is no 10 written on the headstock, apart from that i see a couple of small things on the top that would have most likely held it back from being a 10, albeit it certainly looks just as good as some of the 10 tops i’ve seen. I think had it been a 10 top the price would have been £100’s more.

Back