NGD - Core 24-08

Faded

Today marked a momentous life occasion and I decided to add to the celebration by bringing this 10 Top Custom 24-08 in Yellow Tiger home from my favorite local dealer.

I’ve owned the Signature Limited and loved the switching and have had a few Custom 24’s but always preferred the rotary or three way of the older models to the blade so this spec, for me is just… perfect.

I have a few instruments that for sentimental reasons are lifers and this beautifully made and heavenly sounding PRS has joined them.

Last edited:
So let's see ... you know what could make that guitar even more perfect?

Nothing!!

Not only is that my favorite Cu24 iteration, it's a visual work of art! FWIW, I'll never part with my '06 Cu24 AP, but if I did, it would be for one of those. Enjoy that beauty!

Today marked a momentous life occasion and I decided to add to the celebration by bringing this 10 Top Custom 24-08 in Yellow Tiger home from my favorite local dealer.

I’ve owned the Signature Limited and loved the switching and have had a few Custom 24’s but always preferred the rotary or three way of the older models to the blade so this spec, for me is just… perfect.

I have a few instruments that for sentimental reasons are lifers and this beautifully made and heavenly sounding PRS has joined them.

YTC8zV3.jpg

I had to come back and look again!!!!! $weetaliciou$ne$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YTC8zV3.jpg
Nice

Back