NGD coming soon!

The Tribal arrived yesterday, quick string change and minor adjustments have it in full shred mode. This one does not disappoint! It's by far the oldest and best Tremonti I've ever played. It looks even better in person which a common theme with PRSi. It is so close to mint it's hard to believe it's 9 years old. I wish it came with the original hang tag and other case candy.

Nice im diggin mine also #57, mine was in such good shape I wonder if it was ever played lol

I've never tried a Tremonti, simply because I'm not a huge fan of Wide-Thin necks. But these look wicked. Someone was selling one on the local Craigslist not long ago.

I'm a PRS fan boy so take this with a grain of salt, growing up in the '80's in Maryland I can't help but feel proud of,what the good people at PRS have accomplished! I can't say I've ever played a PRS I didn't like. Some just seem to purr in my hands....wide thin, wide fat, pattern, sc, dc, hb, it doesn't matter. It's a mojo thing, some speak to me that shock the hell out of me! Lol

Back