NGD! ...and a question.

MrHanke

I just bought my second PRS this past weekend from the amazing people at Moore Guitars in Evansville, IN! 2019 PRS SE Custom 24 in beautiful Trampas Green! I love it!

Now to the question. I have clear and black lampshade knobs on my PRS SE Custom 22. The new one has clear speed knobs. I'm looking to put the all clear lampshade knobs on it, but I am having a heck of a time finding a set. PRS said they are discontinued. I figured someone out there has a set somewhere. Any recommendations?

dLa3FOB.jpg

kSBoQKS

Last edited:
No, nothing completely clear in the house here. But you’re in the right place. If anyone does have them, it’ll be in this forum!

I hope so! I love the feel of the lampshade knobs, but I also love the clear look on that trampas green top!

I may end up just looking for the clear and black ones on if nothing comes up.

I checked around, possibly one vendor in Japan. If he confirms they are available I’ll PM you the info. The part number for that knob is ACC-4260. That might help your searching!

That would be awesome! Thank you!

I just did a quick scan and NOTHING! You ain’t kidding, I used to see them all the time. I’ll keep an eye out for you.

I know right?! I've never had this hard of a time finding a part. I've been combing google and can't find anything.

Back