NGD incoming, because I am weak and easily led... Let There Be Dragons!

Jimi D

@ the hundredth meridian
Well, as the title says, it's all the forum's fault really, and especially @bodia because he leads by example. So now I've got this coming from my favorite dealer; it should be here Monday:

PiOejnI.jpg

8uneHb0.jpg

1997 CE 22 with Dragon 1 pups, all paper work and case candy, in what I'm told is an unbelievably clean "unplayed/mint" condition... Oh, and it has a WIDE FAT neck carve! And, of course, I ordered a couple sets of PRS clear/black lampshade knobs to upgrade ;)

Can't wait til Monday...

Well, as the title says, it's all the forum's fault really, and especially @bodia because he leads by example. So now I've got this coming from my favorite dealer; it should be here Monday:

PiOejnI.jpg

8uneHb0.jpg

1997 CE 22 with Dragon 1 pups, all paper work and case candy, in what I'm told is an unbelievably clean "unplayed/mint" condition... Oh, and it has a WIDE FAT neck carve! And, of course, I ordered a couple sets of PRS clear/black lampshade knobs to upgrade ;)

Can't wait til Monday...
So purty!
Enjoy.
My 97 Custom 22 10 Top is a keeper.

Last edited:
Very nice! I need to get my hands on some Dragons I think.
You could. If only PRS would make the Dragon 1 again.

Paul apparently doesn't think there's an interest, or he's moved on to his next new thing or something.

But he used to think they were the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I love the 57/08's too but they're at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Well not really...

The neck pickup in both the Dragon 1 and Dragon 2 is basically a '59 alnico 4 PAF.

But it's the Dragon1 bridge pickup that's so great for hard rock.

Last edited:
You could. If only PRS would make the Dragon 1 again.

Paul apparently doesn't think there's an interest, or he's moved on to his next new thing or something.

But he used think they were the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I love the 57/08's too but they're at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Well not really...

The neck pickup in both the Dragon 1 and Dragon 2 is basically a '59 alnico 4 PAF.

But it's the Dragon1 bridge pickup that's so great for hard rock.

We'll I guess I'll have to break it to the Wife that I may have to buy another guitar :) I wonder how she's going to take the news? :):)

PiOejnI.jpg

8uneHb0.jpg

Can't wait til Monday...

Awesome looking CE22! I almost went there to buy it as soon as it came in, but I'd just bought a guitar there the week before and was making myself chill out, haha. TGS is a great place!

Looks like a killer guitar, enjoy! :D

PiOejnI.jpg

8uneHb0.jpg

Can't wait til Monday...
Nice

Back