NGD - 408

DougUSMC

Perpetual Practicer
I found something so cool at my favorite used instrument place, that I couldn't leave it there.

I can't play it though, so I guess I'll have to wait until @Alnus Rubra crashes on the couch for PRS Experience 2023! :D

6OGEJdw.jpg

6gB3PUk.jpg

I found something so cool at my favorite used instrument place, that I couldn't leave it there.

I can't play it though, so I guess I'll have to wait until @Alnus Rubra crashes on the couch for PRS Experience 2023! :D

6OGEJdw.jpg

6gB3PUk.jpg
Doug you’re making it impossible for me to not crash on your couch.

That is one sweet guitar!

Sweet guitar, Doug. You gonna Jimi it up? What’s written on the back of the headstock? Can’t make it out.

He better change it back for 2023;)

What!?!? Oh, that’s cool for sure. 408’s are spectacular, and that color is sweet.

Looks pretty much stock, but that writing on the back of the headstock is making me wonder.

Doug you’re making it impossible for me to not crash on your couch.

That is one sweet guitar!

He better change it back for 2023;)

It's all part of my plan to get personalized booze deliveries from Scotland!

Sorry all, I missed the posts. IDK what happened when the forum changed over, but I'm not getting email alerts any more. Here's the back of headstock, it was an Employee Anniversary build.

6IyHFQs.jpg

It's all part of my plan to get personalized booze deliveries from Scotland!

Sorry all, I missed the posts. IDK what happened when the forum changed over, but I'm not getting email alerts any more. Here's the back of headstock, it was an Employee Anniversary build.

6IyHFQs.jpg

Good deal on my part ;)

Back