NGD: 2015 P245 Semi-Hollow in Azul

Scott Campbell

I ordered this guitar back in May shortly after the new model was announced. It finally showed up at my dealer yesterday!
Non-10 top. Still pretty nice!
image_zpsibooxtly.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsaqqyfhpk.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Absolutely beautiful, the natural wood tones really work with the azul.

Very nice. I like the natural back.
That's one real I choose this color. A couple weeks before this came in they had a couple others they offered to me i I wanted them. They were nice but neither had the natural back and neck - so I decide to wait it out!

Congratulations after the long wait. How does she sound?
Between work, rehearsals and gigs (I didn't take her out on Halloween - thought to might get too crazy!) haven't had as much time to really play the guitar as much as I'd lie. Had some time today. And its great - but definitely different than my core Custom 24 and S2 Mira Semi-hollow. The neck shape and frets remind me a bit of my old '72 LP (sold - too heavy to use!)

That's one real I choose this color. A couple weeks before this came in they had a couple others they offered to me i I wanted them. They were nice but neither had the natural back and neck - so I decide to wait it out!

The natural back is the reason that I also picked Azul for my P245 Semi-Hollow Artist Package that finally arrived Friday. I'll post my NGD thread soon.

I may be wrong, but judging from these pictures, it seems that the fretboard is dry. If so, lemon oil would help.

Other than that, beautiful guitar, congrats.

Back