Incoming! Semi-Hollow CE 24

5Springer

I’ve been shopping hard for a CE semi-hollow the last couple months and finally found one that really got my attention, I’m fairly new to hollow body electrics but I love the tone of my new Myers SE so much I’ve been trying out some different models at the shop near my house, the standard CE24 semi hollow was the one that I liked the most. They have a beautiful special run CE24 SH in lemon burst with 57-08’s and ebony board but surprisingly I don’t care for the tone compared to the 85-15’s on the standard CE24 SH’s. I’ll do a NGD when she gets here.. it’s a sickness ;)

I’ve been shopping hard for a CE semi-hollow the last couple months and finally found one that really got my attention, I’m fairly new to hollow body electrics but I love the tone of my new Myers SE so much I’ve been trying out some different models at the shop near my house, the standard CE24 semi hollow was the one that I liked the most. They have a beautiful special run CE24 SH in lemon burst with 57-08’s and ebony board but surprisingly I don’t care for the tone compared to the 85-15’s on the standard CE24 SH’s. I’ll do a NGD when she gets here.. it’s a sickness ;)

Nice

An out of focus first peek.. initial impression's are over the top! Pulled it out of the bag, plugged it up, struck three out of tune cords and The hair stood up on the back of my neck followed by instant chills.. She sings like an angel!! I’ll do a NGD thread once I get some decent pictures and get a little more familiar with her.

My friend, it’s not a sickness, it’s a virtue.

An out of focus first peek.. initial impression's are over the top! Pulled it out of the bag, plugged it up, struck three out of tune cords and The hair stood up on the back of my neck followed by instant chills.. She sings like an angel!! I’ll do a NGD thread once I get some decent pictures and get a little more familiar with her.

Oh yes...

Back