NGD: 2013 Santana is Jade!

Damn that's nice Pete! It looks Private Stock-ish. I love Santana's. Your first one? On second thought, strike that question. I know better.....

Thanks!

61st PRS, and believe it or not, first Santana! ;)

I did have 2 of the DC 22's, which were close to being Santana's...

Beautiful Pete. If you still own when I visit I'm going to play it...with no pants on! :)

Jesse:

Sounds good, but please keep your pants on!! I would rather risk some buckle rash than explain to my wife and kids why there is a guy visiting playing my guitar with no pants on! ;)

I plan to gig the guitar in mid-June, I'll be giving it some buckle rash then anyway. :D

-Pete

Beautiful guitar, Pete!

Enjoy it! A great instrument is a wonderful thing, doesn't matter if it is or isn't PS.

Thanks, Les!

Agree, doesn't matter is it is a Private Stock, what is important is how it sounds and feels.

My criteria these days is (1) 24.5" scale and (2) lightweight and thin, don't like the thickness nor the weight of an SC 245/58. So I have need to go DC 245 Ted or PS to get what I like, which was very limiting.

Good to know now there is a production model that I can enjoy, in the Santana!

Jesse:

Sounds good, but please keep your pants on!! I would rather risk some buckle rash than explain to my wife and kids why there is a guy visiting playing my guitar with no pants on! ;)

I plan to gig the guitar in mid-June, I'll be giving it some buckle rash then anyway. :D

-Pete

I suppose I can comply.

-Pete

Simple solution: Untuck T shirt, move belt buckle to the side away from the guitar, et voila - no more buckle rash!

:top:

Clearly the more Rock-n-Roll approach.

Anyone ever hear of getting buckle rash on a keyboard?
165461_383191875126965_1461927809_n.jpg

Back