New Wall Day - it isn't a fort, but I can put stuff in it

veinbuster

Zombie Three, DFZ
Ever realize you didn't have any space for more guitars...
...and try to do something about that.
CK_117FullWall.JPG

now...I wonder what I should put in it.
I'm open to suggestions.

Damn, thats stunning! I back Hans - that beloved Violin proto is a must!

In a league of it's own Mr. Pete. Astounding taste. I can only imagine what might be placed within very soon.

Perhaps I can assist?! ;)

Very classy indeed! Can you elaborate on the piece of art in the center? It appears to be what you're using for your avatar.
Yes I clipped the middle of the painting for my avatar.
It was done by an old Korean fellow we met shortly after buying the house about 20 years ago. We had a lot more walls than we had stuff to put on them so we picked up a couple of small pieces so that each room had something in it. We talked a bit while he was working and told him that we were using the 'dining room' as a music room, which at the time contained one chair, 4 guitars and an amp. My youngest was about the age of the child in the painting - some of which was done while we watched.
It is by no means a portrait of us, but it does reflect what music means to my family.

Yes I clipped the middle of the painting for my avatar.
It was done by an old Korean fellow we met shortly after buying the house about 20 years ago. We had a lot more walls than we had stuff to put on them so we picked up a couple of small pieces so that each room had something in it. We talked a bit while he was working and told him that we were using the 'dining room' as a music room, which at the time contained one chair, 4 guitars and an amp. My youngest was about the age of the child in the painting - some of which was done while we watched.
It is by no means a portrait of us, but it does reflect what music means to my family.

Very nice

I'm glad you like it.
It was a fun project to work through.
I'll try to remember to post a photo when I fill it - I'll probably try a few combinations.
And take the duvet off of the piano now that the destructive tools are out of the room.

Super Classy! The lighting adds a lot to that too... Congrats !

That's just incredible!

My father-in-law is an amazing craftsman and could build something like this masterpiece, but I think he hates me.

Back