New Wall Day - it isn't a fort, but I can put stuff in it

Wow, that's incredible. Would love something like that in my house! Can't wait to see some new pictures with some guitars in there :)

I tried a crazy theme - mostly to taunt a certain member who isn't coming to the Toronto area.
CK_531CrazyWall.JPG

closer?
CK_536CrazyWallEast.JPG

want to see the dark side?
CK_539CrazyWallWest.JPG

I should mention that I have a rule that if you open the case, you have to play the guitar. I can honestly say after playing those 4 that it is absolutely essential to have them all. Very different guitars. Each with its own feel and sound.

So it took a while before I could try another set of guitars. In fact it was the next morning at about sunrise - so not as much glare.
Let me introduce: Simple Pleasures
CK_573SimpleWallSunrise.JPG

the quilt side
CK_554SimpleWallEastBodies.JPG

I waited for a bit more light before going to the flame side
CK_565SimpleWallBodies.JPG

Turns out I quite like this batch too

Very cool, Peter! I also like the "if you open the case, you have to play the guitar" rule. It was a pleasure meeting you at Experience!

Best of all worlds. The protection afforded by a case, and the ability to have a nice view of them. I dig.

I tried a crazy theme - mostly to taunt a certain member who isn't coming to the Toronto area.
CK_531CrazyWall.JPG

closer?
CK_536CrazyWallEast.JPG

want to see the dark side?
CK_539CrazyWallWest.JPG

2013 has proven quite the test this far and there's no end in sight. Some how...some way...I will be the first forum dude to open that case. Let me check my schedule and travel rewards...consider me taunted...well done.

2013 has proven quite the test this far and there's no end in sight. Some how...some way...I will be the first forum dude to open that case. Let me check my schedule and travel rewards...consider me taunted...well done.
I know all about busy times - deep in it right now myself.
The guitars will be there for a while, and the door is opened.

Back