new to us bike

I think I may end up in Wisconsin saturday night. I love the south west corner of the state. Beautiful riding!

I'll have my 11 year old son with me. Does anybody have leads on anything cool to do in Wisconsin

How far you plan on going in to the state. I live in the Madison area, all kinds of museums and good restaurants to check out. Unfortunately all I know of to the southwest is cool roads.

Nice! Cruisin' in comfort and style! Let us know how far you come into WI.

Aahhhh. Ate at pizza joint now getting settled in at holiday inn. I was told there is a good zoo here so we may check that out tomorrow before we head back to iowa.

It was a little chilly today. Thermometer hovered at 60 most of the day and we had some hard rain just before we got to Dubuque.

The River museum is cool and the titanic exhibit is equally cool! Glad we went. FYI 1st class ticket for titanic in1912 was 2500.00 1st class with ALL the bells and whistles was 4500.00!!!!!!!!! Holy cow that was expensive.

Wish I would've seen this last night, I just got up...would've been down for breakfast!

Dang! At zoo now. We may try and eat lunch around 1:00 maybe meet then. If not it's all good. I posted my cell. Feel free to use it.

Dang, wish I had the energy to go out today, lol. Spent "all day" (while the dealerships were open) yesterday bouncing between the HD and Victory dealer trying to finalize my debate. I did finally decide, and signed my life away on a new Ultra Limited, I'll hopefully be taking delivery Monday or Tuesday :) Only thing I'm really sad about is insurance, almost double the yearly rate of my Boulevard, and I think I still have a pretty close to spotless driving record, lol.

If you're looking for some awesome food though, head on over to State Street and get some Parthenon's Gyros :) Or AJ Bombers, both excellent food digs.

Dang, wish I had the energy to go out today, lol. Spent "all day" (while the dealerships were open) yesterday bouncing between the HD and Victory dealer trying to finalize my debate. I did finally decide, and signed my life away on a new Ultra Limited, I'll hopefully be taking delivery Monday or Tuesday :) Only thing I'm really sad about is insurance, almost double the yearly rate of my Boulevard, and I think I still have a pretty close to spotless driving record, lol.

If you're looking for some awesome food though, head on over to State Street and get some Parthenon's Gyros :) Or AJ Bombers, both excellent food digs.

Congrats on bike purchase. This is my first HD and I'm really going to enjoy the comfort..I too got insurance shock!!! I would love to be on the design team though. Some really bonehead quirks that shouldn't be.

Congrats on bike purchase. This is my first HD and I'm really going to enjoy the comfort..I too got insurance shock!!! I would love to be on the design team though. Some really bonehead quirks that shouldn't be.
Bonehead quirks? Funny, I think mine is just perfect for me. Well, perfect after I took off what I didn't want and put on what I did want. What "quirks" would you be talking about?

Back