new stuff for NAMM....

henryjurstin13

I had a buddy at a party in Nashville, he sent me some photos from some "to be released at NAMM" stuff... I don't know anything else. Can anyone share/elaborate?

27C4E206-788A-45F4-9BEC-62E5D395EE7C_zpsbb7zbn3q.jpg

60120FA1-B29E-4EE2-9587-1CB556E49335_zpsrbae2l9r.jpg

From the web-

Sonzera means- Maybe there's an expression for it in English, which I don't know, actually, but I can explain its meaning, or at least I can try. =P

Sonzeira comes from som (sound) and is related to it. A kind of slang. It means a cool and/or stunning sound (in the sense of music). Que sonzeira!, then, would be something like: "what a nice/cool/awesome/stunning sound!"

A 20W combo might be just what I need, especially if it is light enough...

NAMM is still a while away (Jan 2017), this may be difficult to keep under wraps until then...

A 20W combo might be just what I need, especially if it is light enough...

NAMM is still a while away (Jan 2017), this may be difficult to keep under wraps until then...

I agree, but I was told nothing about a disclosure agreement. Last thing I'd want to do is piss off my favorite guitar company!

I agree, but I was told nothing about a disclosure agreement. Last thing I'd want to do is piss off my favorite guitar company!
Oh, I was mostly referring to the fact that your buddy saw this at a party (and presumably your buddy was not under an NDA either), so there are probably dozens of people just from that one source that already know, and how many other folks know, so knowledge of these new amps is going to spread quite quickly, in my estimation.

I took a factory tour in late September and saw a lot of these in the corner of the amp department. They weren't trying to hide them but when I asked, our tour guide just said these are something we've been working on.

There will be a new amp called the PRS BEHEMOTH. 400 watt tube power section fueled by the power of KT88s and human souls along with 16 different pre-amp gain stages, and a cupholder.

Just kidding.

Verrrrry interesting. Wonder if the cab is new too, like my SE bigmouth but would go for a normal size one too.

Any word on what those controls are? Just a little too blurry to make out.

SC594 in the second pic? Hard to make out the TRC, but it looks like three numbers with the first being 5, doesn't it? Plus a bone nut?

I took a factory tour in late September and saw a lot of these in the corner of the amp department. They weren't trying to hide them but when I asked, our tour guide just said these are something we've been working on.

I saw the same last Spring/Summer

I would say that there is a very good
Chance these are the Se import
High gain Archon based line
It will be up on their site soon I expect the original Archon was leaked in Nov before NAMM
These are probably close to announcement

I don't see a 20 watt head version of anything....bummer...

Could just not be in screen ..

It interesting there appears to be a few less controls than Archon IMO the bright switch ,and Depth are the most useful controls on that amp

unless perhaps its like Older SE amp with pull knobs for Bright ,Depth ,Verb which would work to

Amps look nice though

Back