Tuning peg screws keep coming out on their own my core DGT

Which screw are you referring to? The one that holds the tuner button on? Or, the one that locks the string into the post on top of the headstock?
"I'm referring to the little black screw that screws into the end of each tuning peg...."

confused-im-so-confused.png
OP's first sentence says the answer: "I'm referring to the little black screw that screws into the end of each tuning peg."

"I'm referring to the little black screw that screws into the end of each tuning peg...."
Definitely do NOT use Loctite on those. Use a quarter and snug them up a little more. They are designed to be able to use a coin to snug them up and loosen them. Do go crazy with it. Just make them a little tighter and see how that goes.

It is reasonable that people were confused about which screw it was you were referring to. The screws that hold the tuner buttons on are black too and they go into a shaft on the tuner. It was just a misunderstanding.

I am not sure how your string didn't just come out of the tuner if the locking screws are coming loose.

"I'm referring to the little black screw that screws into the end of each tuning peg."

No...I'm referring to the little black screw that screws into the end of each tuning peg.

OP's first sentence says the answer: "I'm referring to the little black screw that screws into the end of each tuning peg."
So it’s the little black screw that screws into the end of each tuning peg?

Back