New Silver Sky making weird noise from inside when shaking it

Did you figure out what the noise was? My Silver Sky makes the same
I actually sent it back to the PRS factory and according to them
"I grabbed your guitar and brought it up to the PTC for a quick repair. Our techs determined that there are no issues with the pots. Our pots are actually built without a nylon washer to allow for quick rotation and smooth taper, and they can make a light clicking noise if the guitar is shaken. This is normal and the pots are within our specification. "
So I think there's nothing to worry about. Is yours a 2022 model?

Really odd that mine does the same thing. Mines a new to me ‘20. Just assumed something came loose while in transit. Was going to look under the hood next string change but maybe not worth it now

Ha. Sure enough I heard rattling with my 2019. I thought it was only the wires bouncing in the cavity and on last check everything appeared correct. Lo and behold tonight when I checked the ground wire from the tremolo was loose in there! A simple fix I’ll do this weekend. I’ll check all the solder joints as a precaution.

What's making the rattle is the small black retainer clip around the stem of the pot. You can use pliers to cramp it down some. Doesn't fully eliminate the issue, but does make it better.

Back