New PRS Guitar Day! McCarty Narrowfield 10Top

Beautiful. I think that the McCarty is the absolute best platform for the NF3 pickups.

They only made this guitar for one year. I think it (and the Studio model) is one of those inventions that is way ahead of its time and people just don't understand its greatness yet.

They only made this guitar for one year. I think it (and the Studio model) is one of those inventions that is way ahead of its time and people just don't understand its greatness yet.

Yeah... The McCarty 25th NF is the guitar that got me into PRS. A trip to GC for a string run about 3 years ago led me to pick up some dusty old thing hanging from the wall for some stupid low price. I have a "few" guitars, but this thing is as good as it gets...at any price. I later tried a NF3, but the McCarty NF was just way more to my liking.

That is one of them good old-fashioned quality 10-tops, gorgeous. I have yet to join the NF club, working on it...

That is one of them good old-fashioned quality 10-tops, gorgeous. I have yet to join the NF club, working on it...

Well, consider this your invitation to go buy one. When I bought this one, there were only three left nation wide (at Guitar Center). The other brand new McCarty Narrowfields I know of are at small dealers and being offered for sale at full price.

Back