Skyman98

Hello all! Decided to finally make an account here so I can chat and learn something’s! I have owned many SE models and a CE24, but if I may I will show my latest purchase! I was able to buy my dream guitar this week. A 2020 Wood Library Special Semi Hollow Quilted Maple 10 top. Mash Green with a Swamp Ash back and a torrified maple neck. Has 58/15MT’s. I truly don’t deserve this great of an instrument. It is everything I want in a guitar!

I have looked quite a bit online trying to find another Special Semi Hollow with similar specs or the same color. Anyone have something close? A lot of the Special Semi Hollows I have seen have LT's in them, but mine has MT's... Super stoked to be in the forum, let me know what you think!

5Bc6v3q.jpeg

h7Lt4f4.jpeg

Last edited:
Sweet axe , I bet she has twang for days! Mine is similar , just a mahogany body , but the maple neck specials are great

What Is This "I Don't Deserve This Great Of An Instrument" Nonsense Talk?

Congrats On A Beautiful And Wonderful Guitar!

Enjoy It!

Welcome Skyman98! Great new axe, congrats on that killer score!! And just to note, you DO deserve it, otherwise the Universe (nor the credit card company) would not have put it in your hands ;~))

Welcome and wow! I'm a bit partial to green these days - what a color!

Back