NEW DIGS .. coming real soon........ TGS

TGSCAN

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
..... work in progress and a tad bit of ironing to do still ... but.... Welcome to our new site... coming very soon !

www.theguitarshop.ca

Last edited:
Clearly you've been hard at work on a new design and richer feature set. Looking good Moss.

Love the new ways I can navigate through the stuff I want to see. Like seeing the prices too. Some of those aren't as unobtainable as I would have thought. Time to start saving!

Very Cool! My 7yo saw me looking and wanted me to buy "TEST" that small black dog under "Blast of the Day"! Her birthday is Friday, I had to talk her out of it! :rofl:

Love the new layout and look! :D

Last edited:
Thx so much everyone.... I sure as heck am not a "web guy" ... but this came together nice all the same.. Appreciate the kind words, we were much overdue ;-))

Hey Brent......:top: on the new Website. It's really easy to navigate, with lots of cool things to look at (and watch!), and I'm glad you're now posting prices.

As always, I'll be checking your site daily, and I'm lookin' forward to getting my 1st TGS Newsletter !

Keep up the great work Bro!!

Thx guys! .. Pretty happy so far.. let me know if you need anything... Loads of new "Incredible" PRS gear always flowing through... Like a few TGS hand-selected KILLER 408 guitars with PRIVATE STOCK CURLY MAPLE NECKS.

www.theguitarshop.ca

Last edited:
Back