New Car Reccomendations

Shawn@PRS

yogi
I'm looking to replace my 2005 Honda Civic with something that has equal reliability and gas mileage (and not too expensive). What are your reccomendations?

I have a few suggestions but I'm fairly sure you have a spot in your heart for Honda, no? haha

My frugal and very reasonable friends have nice things to say about the Honda Fit..... but c'mon, you could get vanity plates that say "RUN" if you bought the DMC.

If you are into the fuel thing, you should check out a Ford Focus...

If you dig the green thing, you should take a look at a Ford Fusion...

I recently drove both and really liked them. Super comfortable and you'd be we'll covered on the mileage front...

Newer Honda Civic. Maybe a Subaru or VW Jetta in diesel? Everyone I know with Honda, Subaru or VW swears by them. I want a diesel pretty badly.

I have a 2009 Volkswagen GTI and I love it. It gets 30-35 MPG, is a stick and has a turbo. Its a blast to drive but also gets great milage. The hatchback is slick looking, but also fits a full stack and 3 PRS cases - JUST SAYING.

I have a 2009 Volkswagen GTI and I love it. It gets 30-35 MPG, is a stick and has a turbo. Its a blast to drive but also gets great milage. The hatchback is slick looking, but also fits a full stack and 3 PRS cases - JUST SAYING.

Great car. A bit less power in the non turbo golf, but still very quick and good mileage. I have a GTI with 270,000 km and no issues. My daughter liked it enough to buy her own when I didn't hand mine down.

I like the Focus, the GTI, or maybe a Subaru Impreza. The Impreza would be great in the winter.

Hans - I like the Defender idea. Just saw a yellow one today. Got about four in my neighborhood.

background_overview.jpg

I'm also looking at one of these...$21K

Shawn, definitely something with woody side panels, preferably perny or braz. And old bird inlays, yeah, that would be killer...

Honda Civic. I am in Greensburg, IN tonight, where they make the Civic.

And you thought Muncie and New Castle were in the middle of nowhere..

Back