Award time

gush

Where is that speedo pic
This thread is designed to recognize the enablers in this group.

I think we're ALL enablers but there are a few here that have nudged us closer to the purchase table than most realize.

My nominees are

1-Bodia. I actually purchased two guitars from HIM and he has dangled many more in front of my nose.

2-Sinsir. Keeps sending me links to guitars I have a REALLY hard time resisting. Responsible for my last Alder ce purchase AND feeds my pickup purchases!

3-bowtiefanatc. Responsible for a trade deal, keeps sending me links to stuff I want to buy AND ALSO keeps feeding my pickup gas!

I just HATE these guys............lol (love these guys).

Who has fed your GAS???

Last edited:
I'm the only one who groks what I want to hear, so I tend to filter out the noise and do my own research. I'm a self-enabler.

"Isn't that kind of similar to, you know, 'pleasuring yourself'?"

"Nope! Going out and trying the instruments is like real sex with a person, while taking internet advice is like having your buddy tell you about his hot weekend. It's infinitely better to have sex than hear your buddy talk about sex."

"Unless you're not getting any."

"Right. Unless you're not getting any. So, how was your weekend?"

No.1 and equal No.1 - Sergio. I had probably already made up my mind about my Santana, but these guys helped, a LOT.

Guilty as charged, and damn proud of it!

Mine would have to be Sergio. I wouldn't have gone down the Santana rabbit hole if it hadn't been for him.

Yeah Sergio! Just stop that, it’s getting so like annoying like.

@sergiodeblanc for sure on a Santana.. but I happily ended up with a KL33 instead, which he also enabled. Bodia did as well. I was so desperate for a Santana I tried to buy Sergios modded se Santana, and he wisely talked me into waiting. Glad he did, it wasn't long after I found a mint KL33 localish for a good deal. Still looking for my Santana, but sorta holding out for a Westie.

Last edited:
This thread is designed to recognize the enablers in this group.

I think we're ALL enablers but there are a few here that have nudged us closer to the purchase table than most realize.
Glad you recognize the kettle calling the pot black! Who sent me a link today? That's right... YOU!!! :) Still trying to resist pulling the trigger, and of course I'm messaging him. Save me from my agony and buy it!

@Bowtiefanatc chief enabler, but also a good buddy to bounce off this one or that one scenarios. Definitely a modding and pickup resource. I think I kick myself weekly for not buying his SAS when I had the chance. So much so I went out and bought another SAS right after he sold it.

Glad you recognize the kettle calling the pot black! Who sent me a link today? That's right... YOU!!! :) Still trying to resist pulling the trigger, and of course I'm messaging him. Save me from my agony and buy it!

@Bowtiefanatc chief enabler, but also a good buddy to bounce off this one or that one scenarios. Definitely a modding and pickup resource. I think I kick myself weekly for not buying his SAS when I had the chance. So much so I went out and bought another SAS right after he sold it.
Hahahaha DON'T make me post a NGD on your behalf.......remember.....you said those were your go to pickups.......

BTW $395 at Dave’s

BTW $395 at Dave’s

You had to bring up Daves!

Back