New 594 model

I've never really listened to either of them before. Both sound pretty sweet.
In the first video, I liked the HBs slightly more. In the second video, the P90's sounded fabulous.
Always new, good stuff from PRS ... the GAS factory.

Interestingly, I have a CU22 soapbar and don't like it at all.
On another note, I played a 1977 Les Paul Deluxe soapbar as my main gigging guitar that I got from my Dad from 1985 till 2010 when I had to retire it and then went full-time PRS.
That guitar saw thousands of hours of playing and gigging time.
Also got his 1977 Music Man HD-230 (two ten inch speakers) which came along for the ride.
Clapton used to use MM amps, you can see them if you ever catch "The Last Waltz."

You are right, sir! I'm all about that color.
594_SOAPBAR_BW-7859__25017.1500066083.1280.1280.JPG

It's beautiful. However, I think it would look much, much better with the black p90 covers.

jmo

Two comments: 1) 4:00 mark, P90 neck with gain, for the win! That sounds GREAT!!!! Almost like a fuzz pedal. 2) Both guitars sound great. I'd hate to have to choose between them. And 3) how many did I say there were?) At the end of this video, I was as in love with the amp as I was with the guitars! They should also use this as a Sonzera amp demo ad!

I got "likes" from Bryan Ewald! I'm somebody now!

Ok, I'm not. But, I got "Likes" from Bryan Ewald! That's pretty cool!!!

What's next? An endorsement deal? A job at PRS? It's late and I could be dreaming. I'm going to make sure this is real in the morning. I thought I was going to get lucky tonight and that didn't really happen either. :( But, I did turn the Archon up a notch, since a "no" always get's me some leeway. (Or, I just take some!o_O).

I'd like to thank PRS (extreme sarcasm implied) for releasing this model just as I took delivery of two new PRSi..... seriously, have you actually done market research that indicates that newly divorced, semi-middle-aged men purchase more instruments? Cause if one more guitar box shows up at my house, that will describe me. Bwahahahaha!!!

Back