Need assistance in finding a specific PRS

temorin

Hi,

So i've been looking for a specific one, a singlecut in black sunburst (or whatever the finish is called, with black and yellow colors). For months i've been scouring the internet, unable to find one that doesn't cost 3400+ euros (yes, im from Europe), which is about the same price (if not more) as a new one from bigger stores. And due to me living in a specifically shitty country, i cannot afford a new one. I was hoping to find a used one for a decent price, but Reverb and eBay don't help much. It's almost like they don't exist, which is a huge bummer. Where do my European friends search for PRS guitars, besides Reverb and ebay?

I remember watching November Rain and there was that tobacco LP, and it somehow burned into my head. Over time my taste developed into a "i cant have anything but PRS" type of deal. Now every time i see any singlecut guitar in black+yellow finish, i start drooling. There are so many amazing looking guitars, but that specific color scheme just makes my knees weak. And i came to a point where i just must have one. Its my dream guitar. I feel like im going insane by how much time im spending trying to look for one. I need assistance/advice.

How about an S2 single cut in Mcarty tobacco burst ?

Yeah, i've been looking into S2's as well, while there are some that look amazing, they seem to be even more rare, and not exist in Europe. I even messaged PRS support to ask if there were any custom orders made this year with similar colors, and i got a response that the specific color isn't available for S2's (even though i found a few online), and that shops cannot order custom colors. So there's that. My only hope at this point is that someone on the forum might have one for sale

149430-4sm_5000x.jpg

https://willcuttguitars.com/collect...s-scj-thinline-mccarty-tobacco-burst-used-430

I can’t seem to copy the pic address, but the link below is a
PRS SINGLECUT 594 10 TOP IN MCCARTY TOBACCO SUNBURST for $3700 USD.
https://musicvilla.com/products/prs-singlecut-594-10-top-8187

Both of those stores are in US, unfortunately. If i would be comfortable with buying from US, i would go with this: https://reverb.com/item/37777647-prs-singlecut-express-shipping-prs-0030-serial-1-57276-plek-d
However, i did some math, and it would end up costing about the same as a new one, which is over budget

That one is overpriced anyway, IMHO, by at least $600. I know Covid has changed the market pretty significantly though, so maybe I'm wrong.

They do. But it shouldn't really cost you any more. The UK price includes VAT, but that will be deducted if they ship outside the UK then you'll pay it again in Europe instead.

They do. But it shouldn't really cost you any more. The UK price includes VAT, but that will be deducted if they ship outside the UK then you'll pay it again in Europe instead.
That's really good to know! However, this is still a bit too much for my budget. I would like to fit within ~2500eur. I cant really justify paying more. To be perfectly honest, i might just give up on my dream guitar and settle for a random core, just to have one

Back