Need help finding this guitar.

Are you talking about going from a three way toggle to a 5 way rotary? That could be done. You have to make sure the pickups will support it. You need the right amount of wires and magnet polarity for it to work.
I’ll have my friend’s shop do it. I’m guitar inept.

Any recommendations aside from eBay and reverb how to look for the 20th anniversary blue?

I’ll have my friend’s shop do it. I’m guitar inept.

Any recommendations aside from eBay and reverb how to look for the 20th anniversary blue?
Those are the best sources that I am aware of. You can try some google searches to see if something pops up on a vendor's website.

Well, I ended up making a deal with my friend’s shop to buy the 24-08 10top charcoal cherry burst.

*my wallet… poor thing*

Anyone has seen this in person? I hope the colors are darker than his photos lol.
I’ve seen other photos online and the dark lighting photos make this piece an artwork.

Well, I ended up making a deal with my friend’s shop to buy the 24-08 10top charcoal cherry burst.

*my wallet… poor thing*

Anyone has seen this in person? I hope the colors are darker than his photos lol.
I’ve seen other photos online and the dark lighting photos make this piece an artwork.
Nice!

You have it a little wrong. The three way toggle goes into a round hole. The 5 way blade has a slot cut through the body. You can't go from one to the other. You could go from a 5 way rotary switch to a three way toggle because they both use round holes in the body.
You could convert it to a 5-way rotary.

Back