Neck pickup adjustment screws

Chris Martin

Just putting the question out here. Does PRS sell pickup height adjustment screws. The ones in my CU22 neck position are just too short and I can’t adjust the pickup to spec without it falling out. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Just putting the question out here. Does PRS sell pickup height adjustment screws. The ones in my CU22 neck position are just too short and I can’t adjust the pickup to spec without it falling out. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Check the Online prs accessories store. If they don’t have it then you can probably get them from John Mann. Guitarvaultusa.com he carries all kinds of PRS parts.

Get some pickup screws that are 1.25” long. These can be found on reverb or other sites. That should take care of any long legged pickups with ease. Make sure the spring is long as well to provide proper support for the pickup and prevent it from easily rocking. If the screws are too long at 1.25” they can be easily clipped with bolt cutters or pliers to desired length.

Back